Applications and Uses of Soy Dietary Fiber
by Terry Zhai 2014-09-23
Soy Dietary Fiber is a vegetable dietary fiber widely used as dietary supplement in food production. As a texture stabilizer, Soy Dietary Fiber can be used in a wide variety of industries including: food production, beverage, cosmetics, agriculture/animal feed, and various other industries.
Soy Dietary Fiber in Food Production
Soy Dietary Fiber is widely used as texture stabilizer and water retaining agent in food production.
- As texture stabilizer: In cookies, noodles, baked food and processed meat products to improve texture and appearance.
- As emulsifier: In cake and bakery filler to improve water retaining ability.
Soy Dietary Fiber in Beverage
Soy Dietary Fiber is widely used as texture stabilizer, emusifier and thickener in beverage.
- As thickener: in jelly and sauce to improve viscosity.
- As emulsifier: in icecream, soft drinks to make the product smooth.
Soy Dietary Fiber in Pharmaceutical
Not enough is known about application of Soy Dietary Fiber in Pharmaceutical.
Soy Dietary Fiber in Cosmetics
Soy Dietary Fiber is widely used as water retaining agent in Cosmetics.
- As water retaining agent: in facial mask and serum to improving water retaining ability.
Soy Dietary Fiber in Agriculture/Animal Feed
Soy Dietary Fiber is widely used as dietary supplement in Agriculture/Animal Feed.
- As dietary supplement: in pet food to control intake of calories.
Soy Dietary Fiber in Other Industries
Not enough is known about application of Soy Dietary Fiber in other industries.
This application file is based on limited review of Foodchem International Corporation. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about Soy Dietary Fiber or want to report new applications of Soy Dietary Fiber to us.