Applications and Uses of Sodium Caseinate
by Shawn 2014-10-30
Sodium Caseinate is a family of related phosphoproteins widely used as nutritional supplements in food and beverage. As a nutritional supplements, Sodium Caseinate can be used in a wide variety of industries including: food production, beverage, pharmaceutical, and various other industries.
Sodium Caseinate in Food Production
Sodium Caseinate is widely used as nutritional suppliments, thickener, emulsifier and texture stabilizer in food production.
- As emulsifier, nutritional suppliments: in meat products to emulsify fat and provide nutrition.
- As thickener, texture stabilizer and emulsifier: in baked food and dairy products to improve mouthfeel and extend shelf life.
Sodium Caseinate in Beverage
Sodium Caseinate is widely used as nutritional suppliments, thickener, emulsifier and texture stabilizer in beverage.
- As nutritional suppliments, thickener, emulsifier and texture stabilizer: in solid milk drinks to enhance nutrition.
Sodium Caseinate in Pharmaceutical
Sodium Caseinate is widely used as intermediate in Pharmaceutical.
- As intermediate: in manufacturing of Lowering blood pressure and lowering blood sugar.
Sodium Caseinate in Cosmetics
Not enough is known about application of Sodium Caseinate in Cosmetics.
Sodium Caseinate in Agriculture/Animal Feed
Not enough is known about application of Sodium Caseinate in Agriculture/Animal Feed.
Sodium Caseinate in Other Industries
Sodium Caseinate is widely used as Edible film in various other industries.
- As Edible film: in film to retain flaovr and control transfer of media in food system.
This application file is based on limited review of Foodchem International Corporation. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about Sodium Caseinate or want to report new applications of Sodium Caseinate to us.