> Beef Functional Protein MSDS
Beef Functional Protein MSDS
Beef Functional Protein MSDS
1. SUBSTANCE IDENTIFICATION
- 1.1. Product Name: Beef Functional Protein
- 1.2. Description: Beef Functional Protein is a type of functional animal protein manufactured through extraction from beef.
- 1.3. Chemical Formula: Not Applicable
- 1.4. Molecular weight: Not Applicable
- 1.5. CAS #: 9000-70-8
- 1.6. EINECS #: 232-554-6
- 1.7. Manufactured by: Foodchem International Corporation, Shanghai China.
- 1.8. Supplied by: Foodchem International Corporation, Shanghai China.
- 1.9. Usage: In food as nutrition supplements.
- 2.1. Beef Functional Protein: Not Applicable
- 2.2. Hazardous impurities: Lead (Pb) 3 mg/kg Max, Arsenic (As) 1 mg/kg Max, Heavy Metal (as Pb) 10 mg/kg Max, Total Plate Count 5000 cfu/ g Max, Mould & Yeast 50 cfu/g Max
3. Physical/Chemical Characteristics
- 3.1. Physical State: powder.
- 3.2. Appearance: White to light yellow free flowing powder
- 3.3. Odor: Odorless.
- 3.4. pH: 4.0- 7.0
- 3.5. Melting point/range: Not available
- 3.6. Boiling point: Decomposition temperature: >100°C (212°F)
- 3.7. Bulk density: 1.2 g/cm3
- 3.8. Solubility: Soluble in hot water
- 4.1. Chemical Stability: Stable under normal temperatures and pressures
- 4.2. Shelf Life: 24 months period
- 4.3. Hazardous decomposition: Carbon monoxide, oxides of nitrogen, carbon dioxide.
- 4.4. Hazardous polymerization: Will not occur
- 4.5. Incompatible with: Strong oxidizers.
- 5.1. Storage: kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging at room temperature, avoid moisture.
- 5.2. Handling precaution: Wash thoroughly after handling. Use with adequate ventilation. Minimize dust generation and accumulation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid ingestion and inhalation.
6. Exposure Control
- 6.1. Engineering Controls: Use process enclosures, local exhaust ventilation, or other engineering controls to keep airborne levels below recommended exposure limits. If user operations generate dust, fume or mist, use ventilation to keep exposure to airborne contaminants below the exposure limit.
- 6.2. Respiratory protection: NIOSH/MSHA or European Standard EN 149 approved respirator
- 6.3. Eye Protection: Protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles
- 6.4. Skin Protection: Wear appropriate protective gloves and clothes to minimize skin contact.
- 6.5. Other: Consult professionals if Beef Functional Protein need to be handled under some special conditions.
7. Hazards Identification
- 7.1. Hazardous overview: Beef Functional Protein is Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation
- 7.2. Contact with eyes: Dust may cause mechanical irritation.
- 7.3. Contact with skin: Dust may cause mechanical irritation. Intraperitoneal injection has resulted in fetal effects.
- 7.4. Ingestion: Low hazard for usual industrial handling.
- 7.5. Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation.
- 7.6. Other: Not Applicable
8. First Aid Measures
- 8.1. Contact with eyes: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, occasionally lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Get medical aid.
- 8.2. Contact with skin: Flush skin with plenty of soap and water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Get medical aid if irritation develops or persists.
- 8.3. Ingestion: If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Get medical aid.
- 8.4. Inhalation: Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Get medical aid if cough or other symptoms appear.
9. Fire and Explosion Data
- 9.1. General information: May be combustible at high temperature.
- 9.2. Flash point: Not available
- 9.3. Ignition control: Avoid Daidzein ignition sources Beef Functional Protein dust might be generated.
- 9.4. Dust control: Keep the handling area with adequate ventilation
- 9.5. Extinguishing Media: Not available
- 9.6. Spills/Leaks: Use appropriate tools to put the spilled solid in a convenient waste disposal container. Finish cleaning by spreading water on the contaminated surface and dispose of according to local and regional authority requirements.
10. Transport Information
- 10.1. No special requirements and no restrictions on transportation by land, sea or air.
11. Ecological Information
- 11.1. Beef Functional Protein is fully degradation biodegradable.
12. Other Information
- 12.1. This Safety Data Sheet of Beef Functional Protein is based upon a limited review of Foodchem Internation Corporation files and standard Toxicological handbooks. We make no warranty of merchantability or any other warranty, express or implied, with respect to such information, and we assume no liability resulting from its use. Users should make their own investigations to determine the suitability of the information for their particular purposes. In no event shall Foodchem International Corporation be liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any third party or for lost profits or any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, howsoever arising, even if Foodchem International Corporation has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Copyright@2003-2015 All rights reserved Foodchem International Corporation