> Higenamine HCL MSDS
Higenamine HCL MSDS
Higenamine HCL MSDS
1. SUBSTANCE IDENTIFICATION
- 1.1. Product Name: Higenamine HCL
- 1.2. Description: Higenamine HCL is a chemical compound manufactured through chemical synthesis.
- 1.3. Chemical Formula: C16H17NO3.HCl
- 1.4. Molecular weight: 271.31
- 1.5. CAS #: 11041-94-4
- 1.6. EINECS #: Not Applicable
- 1.7. Manufactured by: Foodchem International Corporation, Shanghai China.
- 1.8. Supplied by: Foodchem International Corporation, Shanghai China.
- 1.9. Usage: In food as nutritional supplement
- 2.1. Higenamine HCL: Not Applicable
- 2.2. Hazardous impurities: Heavy Metals ≤20ppm, Related substances:( %)Any single impuritiesTotal impurities ≤0.5≤2.0, Residue on ignition( %) ≤0.1
3. Physical/Chemical Characteristics
- 3.1. Physical State: powder.
- 3.2. Appearance: Off-white powder
- 3.3. Odor: Not available
- 3.4. pH: Not available
- 3.5. Melting point/range: Not available
- 3.6. Boiling point: Not available
- 3.7. Bulk density: Not available
- 3.8. Solubility: Not available
- 4.1. Chemical Stability: Stable under normal temperatures and pressures
- 4.2. Shelf Life: 24 months
- 4.3. Hazardous decomposition: Nitrogen oxides, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, ammonia and/or derivatives.
- 4.4. Hazardous polymerization: Will not occur
- 4.5. Incompatible with: Strong oxidizers.
- 5.1. Storage: Kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture, store at room temperature.
- 5.2. Handling precaution: Use with adequate ventilation. Minimize dust generation and accumulation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid ingestion and inhalation.
6. Exposure Control
- 6.1. Engineering Controls: Use process enclosures, local exhaust ventilation, or other engineering controls to keep airborne levels below recommendedexposure limits.
- 6.2. Respiratory protection: NIOSH/MSHA or European Standard EN 149 approved respirator
- 6.3. Eye Protection: Protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles
- 6.4. Skin Protection: Wear appropriate protective gloves and clothes to minimize skin contact.
- 6.5. Other: Consult professionals if Higenamine HCL need to be handled under some special conditions.
7. Hazards Identification
- 7.1. Hazardous overview: Higenamine HCL is Slightly hazardous in case of inhalation (lung irritant). Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, .
- 7.2. Contact with eyes: May cause eye irritation.
- 7.3. Contact with skin: May cause skin irritation.
- 7.4. Ingestion: May irritate the tissues of the mouth, esophagus, and other tissues of the digestive system
- 7.5. Inhalation: May cause irritation to the respiratory tract and gastrointestinal
- 7.6. Other: Not Applicable
8. First Aid Measures
- 8.1. Contact with eyes: Flush immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice
- 8.2. Contact with skin: Wash with soap and water. Cover the irritated skin with an emollient. Get medical attention if irritation develops.
- 8.3. Ingestion: Do NOT induce vomiting. If victim is conscious and alert, give 2-4 cupfuls of milk or water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical aid immediately.
- 8.4. Inhalation: Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Get medical aid.
9. Fire and Explosion Data
- 9.1. General information: May be combustible at high temperature.
- 9.2. Flash point: Not available
- 9.3. Ignition control: Avoid Anhydrous ignition sources Higenamine HCL powder might be generated.
- 9.4. Dust control: Keep the handling area with adequate ventilation
- 9.5. Extinguishing Media: Water spray, dry chemical or carbon dioxide
- 9.6. Spills/Leaks: Vacuum or sweep up material and place into a suitable disposal container. Clean up spills immediately, using the appropriate protective equipment. Avoid generating dusty conditions.
10. Transport Information
- 10.1. No special requirements and no restrictions on transportation by land, sea or air.
11. Ecological Information
- 11.1. Higenamine HCL is fully degradation biodegradable.
12. Other Information
- 12.1. This Safety Data Sheet of Higenamine HCL is based upon a limited review of Foodchem Internation Corporation files and standard Toxicological handbooks. We make no warranty of merchantability or any other warranty, express or implied, with respect to such information, and we assume no liability resulting from its use. Users should make their own investigations to determine the suitability of the information for their particular purposes. In no event shall Foodchem International Corporation be liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any third party or for lost profits or any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, howsoever arising, even if Foodchem International Corporation has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Copyright@2003-2015 All rights reserved Foodchem International Corporation