No significant side effects reported.
As Procaine Hydrochloride is widely known as safe, there is no limit on dosage of intake. However, we still recommend consumers to consult professionals before using large quantity of Procaine Hydrochloride for long period.
Special groups refer to newborns, children, pregnant and any other applicable vulnerable groups.
There is no evidence that Procaine Hydrochloride could have any negative effects on these vulnerable groups. It should be safe to use Procaine Hydrochloride in food for newborns and pregnant. However, we still recommend consumers to consult professionals before using large quantity of Procaine Hydrochloride for long period in food for newborns or pregnant.
Generally recognized as safe(GRAS) is a FDA designation that a specific substance or ingredient is generally considered safe by experts, and so is exempted from the usual Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) food additive tolerance requirements. Procaine Hydrochloride is considered safe by FDA according to existing data and granted GRAS status.
No breaking news or public health crises reported about Procaine Hydrochloride reported up to now.
* Want to report news about this ingredient, please send email to email@example.com. Your knowledge can help us to uncover more truthes about food ingredients to customers.
1. The reappearance of procaine hydrochloride (Gerovital H3) for antiaging. [J Am Geriatr Soc. 2013 Jun]
Author: Perls T.
2. Reduced glutathione and procaine hydrochloride protect the nucleoprotein structure of boar spermatozoa during freeze-thawing by stabilising disulfide bonds. [Reprod Fertil Dev. 2013]
Author: Yeste M, Flores E, Estrada E, Bonet S, Rigau T, Rodríguez-Gil JE.
3. Fundamentals of ionic conductivity relaxation gained from study of procaine hydrochloride and procainamide hydrochloride at ambient and elevated pressure. [J Chem Phys. 2012 Apr 28]
Author: Wojnarowska Z, Swiety-Pospiech A, Grzybowska K, Hawelek L, Paluch M, Ngai KL.
4. Spectrofluorometric determination and chemical speciation of trace concentrations of tungsten species in water using the ion pairing reagent procaine hydrochloride. [Talanta. 2012 Jan 15]
Author: El-Shahawi MS, Al Khateeb LA.