> Dehydrated Carrots MSDS
Dehydrated Carrots MSDS
Dehydrated Carrots MSDS
1. SUBSTANCE IDENTIFICATION
- 1.1. Product Name: Dehydrated Carrots
- 1.2. Description: Dehydrated Carrots is a Dehydrated Vegetable manufactured through food drying.
- 1.3. Chemical Formula: Not Applicable
- 1.4. Molecular weight: Not Applicable
- 1.5. CAS #: Not Applicable
- 1.6. EINECS #: Not Applicable
- 1.7. Manufactured by: Foodchem International Corporation, Shanghai China.
- 1.8. Supplied by: Foodchem International Corporation, Shanghai China.
- 1.9. Usage: In food as nutritional supplements
- 2.1. Dehydrated Carrots: Not Applicable
- 2.2. Hazardous impurities: phoxim <0.02, Parathion-methyl <0.01, Methamidophos <0.01, Chlorpyrifos <0.01, Trichlorfor <0.01, DDV <0.01, Monocrotophos <0.01, Fenpropathrin <0.01, Thiophanate methyl <0.01, Dimethoate <0.02, Tradimefon <0.002, Aldicard <0.01, Aldicarb sulfoxide <0.01, Diethofencarb <0.01, Eugenol <0.01, Metalaxyl <0.01, Amitrole <0.01, Atrazine <0.01
Aracide <0.01, Azinphos ethyl <0.01, Azinphos-methyl <0.01, Barban <0.01, Benalaxyl <0.01, Benfuracarb <0.01, Benomyl <0.01, Inspecting Name <0.01, Lead ＜0.20, Cd ＜0.05, As ＜0.10, Hg ＜0.01, SO2 ＜3
3. Physical/Chemical Characteristics
- 3.1. Physical State: Powder
- 3.2. Appearance: red flake with light flavor of red carrot
- 3.3. Odor: Characteristic
- 3.4. pH: Not available
- 3.5. Melting point/range: Not available
- 3.6. Boiling point: Not available
- 3.7. Bulk density: Not available
- 3.8. Solubility: Not available
- 4.1. Chemical Stability: Stable under normal temperatures and pressures
- 4.2. Shelf Life: 12 months period
- 4.3. Hazardous decomposition: Carbon oxides (CO, CO2), nitrogen oxides (NO, NO2...)
- 4.4. Hazardous polymerization: Will not occur
- 4.5. Incompatible with: Not available
- 5.1. Storage: Dehydrated Carrots should be Kept in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture, store at room temperature.
- 5.2. Handling precaution: Handling of Dehydrated Carrot should only be performed by personnel trained and familiar with handling of organic chemicals. Avoid skin and eye contact and breathing in dust. Avoid handling which leads to dust formation.
6. Exposure Control
- 6.1. Engineering Controls: Safety shower and eye bath. Mechanical exhaust required.
- 6.2. Respiratory protection: NIOSH/MSHA or European Standard EN 149 approved respirator
- 6.3. Eye Protection: Protective eyeglasses or chemical safety goggles
- 6.4. Skin Protection: Wear appropriate protective gloves and clothes to minimize skin contact.
- 6.5. Other: Consult professionals if Dehydrated Carrots need to be handled under some special conditions.
7. Hazards Identification
- 7.1. Hazardous overview: Dehydrated Carrots is Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation
- 7.2. Contact with eyes: May cause eye irritation.
- 7.3. Contact with skin: May cause skin irritation.
- 7.4. Ingestion: Low hazard for usual industrial handling
- 7.5. Inhalation: May cause irritation to the respiratory tract and gastrointestinal
- 7.6. Other: Not Applicable
8. First Aid Measures
- 8.1. Contact with eyes: Flush immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice
- 8.2. Contact with skin: Wash with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation develops. Cold water may be used
- 8.3. Ingestion: Drink 1-2 glasses of water, seek medical attention if symptoms occur,No risk if small quantity ingested
- 8.4. Inhalation: Remove from exposure, move to fresh air and seek medical advice immediately.
9. Fire and Explosion Data
- 9.1. General information: May be combustible at high temperature.
- 9.2. Flash point: Not available
- 9.3. Ignition control: Not applicable
- 9.4. Dust control: Keep the handling area with adequate ventilation
- 9.5. Extinguishing Media: Water spray, dry chemical or carbon dioxide
- 9.6. Spills/Leaks: Vacuum or sweep up material and place into a suitable disposal container
10. Transport Information
- 10.1. No special requirements and no restrictions on transportation by land, sea or air.
11. Ecological Information
- 11.1. Dehydrated Carrot Powder is fully biodegradable and the products of degradation are not toxic.
12. Other Information
- 12.1. This Safety Data Sheet of Dehydrated Carrots is based upon a limited review of Foodchem Internation Corporation files and standard Toxicological handbooks. We make no warranty of merchantability or any other warranty, express or implied, with respect to such information, and we assume no liability resulting from its use. Users should make their own investigations to determine the suitability of the information for their particular purposes. In no event shall Foodchem International Corporation be liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any third party or for lost profits or any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, howsoever arising, even if Foodchem International Corporation has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Copyright@2003-2017 All rights reserved Foodchem International Corporation